baeh4tG-pZvIcXYo5HZ4_4kiSWQ

Sunday

Re-Growing a Sweet Potato

A few days ago, I made a post about some of the things I am doing to SAVE ON THE GROCERY BILL.  One of those things is re-growing some of the foods that we purchase on a regular basis.  One of the first things I wanted to try was potatoes and sweet potatoes.  They are supposedly very easy to grow and, honestly, I have never had much of a "green thumb" for growing anything, so I am trying my best to take very good care of these things in an effort to cut my grocery bill at least by half! 

I went into the kitchen to check on my "babies" this morning and found the cutest little root sprouted from one of my sweet potatoes...





Isn't it cute?!?  I'm very excited to see how well I can sustain our family with the wonderful things that God has given us to grow.  Remember, my entire garden will be grown in containers so that anyone, anywhere can do it too!


No comments:

Post a Comment