baeh4tG-pZvIcXYo5HZ4_4kiSWQ

Saturday

Brioche Loaf Bread

Last night, I made a large recipe of Brioche Dough and stuck it in the refrigerator.  This morning, the dough was creeping out of the bowl and over the side (lol!)  So, I just punched it down a few times and it was fine.  I decided to make two loaves of bread this morning so I could make french toast for my son, Alex, who is here visiting for Spring Break. 

This dough is so easy to work with and versatile.  You can make so many things from it.  I can't wait to try them all! 


I used about half of the dough to make two very large loaves this morning.  But, with this recipe, you can easily squeeze out 5-6 loaves.  I used a bit too much!  Here's what I did:







 Happy Baking!  Please let me know if you try this and how you like it!



No comments:

Post a Comment