baeh4tG-pZvIcXYo5HZ4_4kiSWQ

Friday

New Year Starts Early for this FrooGAL!

Since so many of my coupons expire on December 31st, I've decided to get in as much shopping as I possibly can before then.  My BFF over at THE FAB FREE had just a couple of dollars left to accumulate for her CVS Beauty Club Spending account before the 31st, when it will reset for the year.  Therefore, of course we had to go see what we could get!  And, I'm so glad I did!!  We found a ton of makeup with the beautiful 75% off stickers on them!!  My favorite was Physician's Formula Cream Eyeshadow sets for hazel eyes and green eyes.  They were regularly $10.99, marked down to $2.75.  THEN.... we found a $2/1 peelie on some PF eye makeup making them .75 each! This is a stockpile price!!  I only found 4 of the peelies, so I only got 4 of them.  However, I'm going on another shopping trip out of town tomorrow, so I'll be looking for more!

With my New Year's Resolutions taking effect now, I've already logged my purchases and calculated my savings.  Now I'm off to finish filing and organizing my coupons for our trip to Target tomorrow!  I'll let ya know how we do!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment