baeh4tG-pZvIcXYo5HZ4_4kiSWQ

Sunday

Great deal on PUREX at Walgreen's!!

This week at WALGREEN'S they have a BUY 1, GET 2 FREE sale on Purex laundry detergent.  This is on the 24-33 load bottles, as well as the 18 count pacs.  Of course, the best deal is on the 33 load bottles - Bigger is Better!! :)

Here's what I did:

First, I had printed a $1.50/2 coupon from my coupon printer on Froogality.
The 1st bottle was $5.99 and the other 2 bottles were FREE.
Used my $1.50/2 coupon making it a total of $4.49 for THREE!
That breaks down to about $1.50 per bottle! 

Not a bad deal!

Let me know if you get any great deals at Walgreen's or any other store by commenting here!

HAPPY COUPONING!!


Disclosure: Let it be known that if you follow one or more of these links, I will get paid commission. 
A very small  commission that will maybe allow me to feed my Starbuck's addiction!.


No comments:

Post a Comment