baeh4tG-pZvIcXYo5HZ4_4kiSWQ

Wednesday

Parsimonious Swank: Homemade Carpet Cleaner Solutions For Your Machine...

Homemade Carpet Cleaner Solutions For Your Machine

So, I started working on a post earlier entitled, 'Household Tools You Can't Live Without'.  Since I love my carpet cleaner probably more than I love anything else I own, I thought I'd start there.  But, here's the kicker...I make my own carpet cleaner.  Yes, it works!  Even in a machine.  

I immediately saved my post to draft and set out to write this one first.  This post will give you all the information you need to make your very own carpet cleaning solution and save some dough in the process.  (I don't know about you but I don't necessarily like spending $20 (give or take a few $) on a bottle of cleaning stuff.)

Read more...
Parsimonious Swank: Homemade Carpet Cleaner Solutions For Your Machine...:

3 comments:

  1. Keeping your office looking good is part of running a successful business, and a key aspect of maintaining your office is making sure the carpets are clean and stain-free.


    Carpet Cleaning | Pest Control

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing my blog post! I'm excited to read your blog and learn even more great tips and tricks for living frugally. Waste not, want not, right? :)

    www.parsimoniousswank.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's right, Heather!!

    A penny saved is a penny earned - Benjamin Franklin

    ReplyDelete