baeh4tG-pZvIcXYo5HZ4_4kiSWQ

Tuesday

Avocado & Honey Hair Treatment

My daughter and I are always looking for awesome things to put on our hair to make it fuller, straighter, fluffier, softer, grow...you name it!  I came across this little recipe and thought we would try it.  We get bored sometimes! lol

Here's the recipe we used:

2 medium avocados, peeled and pitted
4 T honey

Mix all together in a bowl.  I suggest running it through a food processor or a blender to make it smooth.
Rub mixture into your hair, scalp, and on your face and neck.  Leave on for 20-30 minutes and shampoo your hair as usual.

This left our hair fuller and very soft and manageable!  Also, I put it on my face.  I have very dry skin and hair and was amazed at the results!  I didn't need any lotion on my face after washing it off.  And, my hair is so soft and feels great!


Let me know if you have tried any "hair recipes" that worked great for you!  I would love to hear about it.  We would like something to help our hair grow longer!! :)  Have a great day!


1 comment: