baeh4tG-pZvIcXYo5HZ4_4kiSWQ

Sunday

Three FREE products at Walgreen's this week!

Those of you that know me, know that I do not ever consider something a savings or a money maker until the point that it benefits me and my out of pocket.  So, with that being said, IF you are in need of other items to use this on, I consider it a money maker.

This week at Walgreen's, Blink Tears Eyecare (.33 or .5 oz) is $8 with a $8 register reward.  If you are not familiar with register rewards, they are manufacturer coupons for a $ amount off of your total basket and can be used at other stores besides just Walgreen's.  There is also a manufacturer coupon available for printing for $1/1, so you would actually pay $7 and get back $8.  There was also a coupon in the 1/15/12 SmartSource insert.  Generally, I would purchase this product and get the RR and turn around and use it for items that I may not have coupons for, such as milk, bread, or eggs.  Then, I would consider this a FREE item at Walgreen's! :)


 The next FREE product is St. Joseph Aspirin.  They are $2 with a $2 register reward.  No coupons that I know of, but same thing.  Use the register reward for items you need!






And, lastly, is Pur-Absorb Iron Supplement.  They are $10 with a $10 register reward!  Use the $10 on items you need and you have yourself another FREE product.

No comments:

Post a Comment