baeh4tG-pZvIcXYo5HZ4_4kiSWQ

Friday

My BLACK FRIDAY Deal!!

I have been planning this trip for several days and I couldn't wait!  Today, CVS had the most ECB (extracare bucks) in their ad that I have ever seen!  Thank goodness for previews of the ads or I would have never been able to pull it off!

I started out with a $10 CVS gift card that I purchased from SAVEMORE for $5. So, here's what I got:


1              L.A. Looks, 20 oz.
1              Advil PM Caplets, 4 ct
2              Theraflu Tea, travel
1              Benefiber Sticks, 3 ct
1              Fiber One Brownies
1              Finish Quantum, 10 ct
1              Breathe Right, 10 +2 ct
1              Phillips Univ. Remote
1              Cepacol, 16 ct
1              CVS Batteries, 4 pk
2              Colgate Max, 6 oz
1              Advil Tabs, 10 ct
2              Listerine Pocket Paks, 3 pk
1              GUM Toothbrush, 2 pk
1              Wet-n-Wild Polish Kit
1              Sheets Energy Strips
1              CVS Flossers, 90 ct
1              Kleenex Cool Touch, 50 ct
1              Hershey Bar, King Size
4              M&M Minis
1              Balance Bar
1              Pepto Bismol, 4 oz
1              Phillips Ear Buds
2              Reese's Minis, 2.5 oz
2              York Peppermint, 2.8 oz
1              Excedrin PM, 8 ct
1              Carmex Balm
1              I-Chill Relax, 2 oz
1              Be Kool Kids, 4 ct
1              Revlon Nail Color

In the end, I used all of my gift card plus $1.89, for a grand total of $6.89 OOP (includes all tax)!!!  I also walked out of the store with $12.46 in ECB's for next time!  Maybe when I recover from my Black Friday adventures I will take a picture and do a breakdown, along with a picture of the perfect cashier for my trip ( who also, by the way got a little extra money out of the deal in the form of OVERTIME!..lol).  Stay tuned for more further posts about how I intend to "roll" my ECB's that I have now! :)  Happy Shopping

































































No comments:

Post a Comment