baeh4tG-pZvIcXYo5HZ4_4kiSWQ

Tuesday

Today's FUN!

Today, Kayleigh Grace and I are going to tackle a huge project!  After we finish our academics, we will put our organizational skills to use!  One of the things I need to figure out in our small home with very little closet space is and "overflow spot."  I have been finding wonderful deals on different items and I need a place to keep them all until we need them!  PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS!!

Then.... when we figure that out, we are going to organize coupons!!  I'm sure Kayleigh Grace will love helping me with that!!! (haha!)...

By the way, I've discovered that clipping coupons and saving money is an ADDICTION!  I love it!!  Happy Tuesday!!!  Share your money saving stories with me please!!!  Help feed my new addiction!! Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment