baeh4tG-pZvIcXYo5HZ4_4kiSWQ

Sunday

FREE Pediacare Cold/Allergy at Walgreen's this week...

Went to Walgreen's today...  didn't want to, but I saw where everyone was talking about the awesome deal on Pediacare.  I only have one young child left at home, so I thought, "Well, I'll go look and get a couple."

I had the $3/2 coupon from Coupons.Com (that I can no longer find this week) as well as 2 coupons for $1/1 that I had also printed from Smartsource.Com.  Walgreen's sale paper has a $5 off coupon, so be sure to grab one when you go in the store.

Regular price = $7.49 x 2 = $14.98
$5 off                                   -10.00
$3/2 coupon                         - 3.00
$1/1 coupon x 2                   - 2.00
Money Maker                       -  .02
Plus, I received 2 Catalinas for $1.50 off of Pediacare and $1.00 off of Children's Advil :))

All in all, it was a great day!!  I'm glad I went! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment