baeh4tG-pZvIcXYo5HZ4_4kiSWQ

Monday

Another trip to Walgreen's...lol

So.. I had to go back to Walgreen's today.  I didn't plan it, but had to go get a prescription filled.  So, while I was waiting on my prescription to be filled, I decided to look around.  I remembered that I had a coupon for a free double pack of Cottonelle Fresh Wipes Refill.  I have been looking at these refills for a couple of weeks now and they are more than the coupon allowed, so I have waited.  Well, they are on sale this week at Walgreen's!!  So, I got that ($5.49, regular price) for FREE!  I also wanted to use my catalina coupon for Pediacare that I got yesterday, so I got the Fever Reducer, which was $6.99, regular price.  I used the in-store coupon for $5 off and my catalina for $1.50 off leaving me a whopping .49 to pay!! PLUS - I got another catalina for $1 off Children's Advil!!  I'm totally expecting that to go on sale in the next couple of weeks! All in all it was a productive day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment